Friday, April 10, 2009






Sorry for the lack of updates, but here I am!

New meeks (mix) at hand....I'm glad spring has sprung- I'm in need of a park day like no ones business and it's time to update my american apparel v-necks prrrrronto.

Meeks
track 01 Tickets to Crickets by Ferraby Lionheart
track 02 Some Are Lakes by Land of Talk
track 03 Bella by Angus & Julia Stone
track 04 So Fine by Telepathe
track 05 Working Poot by Horse Feathers
track 06 Waterfall by The Cloud Room
track 07 Everything Leaves A Mark by Pictures and Sound
track 08 Paper Aeroplane by Angus & Julia Stone
track 09 Runner by Dustin O'Halloran

Busy busy trying to figure out wedding things. I've visited countless blogs and read I don't know how many bridal magazines
Love love love the following:
100 Layer Cake
Ritzy Bee
Southern Weddings
Martha Stewart Weddings
Once Wed
Kiss the Groom
Style Me Pretty

We register tomorrow, I couldn't be more excited! Life is so great and he comes in today :) I haven't seen him in 2 weeks, torture I tell ya! Oh and Sunday it's Meet the Parents. Cross your fingers
Love you, bets

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Well, im glad i read your blog. so you're getting married? good to know.

Betty said...

Congratulations!!!
Wishing you many blessings!!!

Anonymous said...

betsy! have you been to indiebride.com yet? there is some GREAT stuff on there! the "weddings we loved" section is the best. tons of great inspiration! my wedding is on there too.

-rae