Monday, March 09, 2009



The obligatory "I love Spring!" post is here.
I don't say that harshly, I say it lovingly....truly!
I do love Spring. I love waking up in the mornings with my windows open and the family of birds who have made their home in the tree right beside me.
It's wonderful, just wondermous.
Saturday was my first little wilton class. There are only 5 of us, including myself embarking on this very sweet journey. Morgan is the 12 year old girl I met and immediately wanted to be friends with. Also Hannah the quietly sweet who closely resembles fez from That 70's show, but asian. Not even kidding, glorious really. Then Trina who was super cool and works at the Harris Teeter Bakery... hook it up girl! Lastly, Brandi. She seems to be a bit of a know it all....nice, yes.....but my word don't tell the teacher how to teach. Nome sain? Soooo our homework for the week is to back a two layer cake and have the base icing on for when we come into class this Saturday. I'm thinking I'd like to make a lemon blueberry cake with white icing, light blue dots all around the edges and buttercup yellow flowers in the middle. I'm going with simple although it may turn out to be a rainbow cake if they don't let me do the dots. bah humbug.
Yesterday Adam and I spent it with my family after church. We did lunch and cupcakes followed by naps and bedspreads. We didn't leave until about 9:15. Such a good time when you get to be with the people who love and accept you most, you know?
Love.
Today seems to be the kind of day where I would sit outside until the sun goes down. I'm thinking of going to the Nashville Public Library where they have this somewhat hidden courtyard with a huge water fountain and tooooons of flowers.I think I'll meet solice there for a few hours. I'd like to sit there a read, please. Yes I must catch up on the past couple of lessons I missed in my Esther biblestudy.
Mixed cd's are my new best friends, jsyk.

No comments: