Wednesday, March 11, 2009



Happy Wednesday one and all!

Monday was absolutely beautiful of course of course and in honor of that I shaved my legs and wore a sun dress. That's right, the world saw my whiiiite legs! It felt like freedom though :)
Adam and I drove up to Nashville where we went to the Nashville Public Library where we sat outside in the courtyard- he read his new Spin magazine and I worked on my Esther Bible Study. I really do enjoy it, never having read that book of the Bible before and not having heard buzz about it, I didn't think much of it. Go figure it's just what I need. So we sat outside for a while and because of stupid expensive parking we left for burritos and sweet tea at satco. Once again, sooooo beautiful.
Being with him is like being at home. I know people are thinking, "GAG REFLEX!" but with all of my heart I know he's the one I want to be with. My best friend, the one who I can not wear make up in front of, act like we're on flight of the conchords with british/new zealand accents and who lets me fall asleep in his lap evvvvvery time we start to watch a movie. He's the one :)

So Monday was fantastic and I bought 4 colors for my icing which I hope to make today! I hope to bake my little heart out and maybe tomorrow go on a picnic if possible.

Who knows, I might even upload pictures of the past few days. Betsy on top of things??? What???

Love love love......you.

OH and one quick thing, my dad told me last night that his new favorite album is The Weepies and my mom like M.I.A. Gosh I love my parents, they're cooler than I could've ever thought!

No comments: