Sunday, May 10, 2009




What a week, I can't believe how fast it flew by and now it's Sunday!
Thursday night was so much fun with all the girls, we went to the O'More fashion show which I only got to see the last 15 minutes of. Afterward we went to Boundry in Hillsboro where I enjoyed a verrrry potent "adult" capuccino. LK documented it with a very lovely photo of me....oh my, I think I'll stick to my regular run of the mill wet capuccino at starbucks.

Wedding plans are coming together quite well, I'll meet with Katie (a friend and awesome artist/photographer) about the invitations! I was hoping to do mixed cd's for everyone as a wedding favor but daddy said that copyright infringement would come into play. Can I find a way around it??
Through the very short time that we've started to buckle down in all of the planning I've found that you can honestly do weddings quite sensibly. Also I've put into perspective that this party will only last for 3-4 hours and there's not a need to blow twenty or even ten thousand dollars. In my case the budget is limited and I think I like it better! I'm given the opportunity to make homemade pieces and truly be apart of the planning. My old art teacher from highschool spent a couple of years as one of the top wedding planners in Nashville and has graciously agreed to lend a planning hand.
I will do my best to update with themes: Next task at hand invitations. Eeek!

I'm elated to have a summer wedding with twinkle lights, ice cream, wild flowers, great music and lemonade :)

I love the idea of ice cream cones in July- hot and sticky weather but a little scoop of strawberry gelato and sprinkles makes everything better.




I'll be staying at my parents house tonight as my tire was flat this morning. Luckily Daniel (Adam's brother) saved the day and put on the spare where tomorrow Daddy will save the day and help to put the patched tire back on.
Time for a new car I tell ya! Delilah has been swell but really, I think everyone who's ridden in it knows all of her character can't make up for the instability.
Also sorry for the last post, I was a wee bit emotional.... I know that no one wants a goody bag from my pity party.
Love you all :)

[ photos courtesy of: Ritzy Bee. Oh Joy. Santa Barbara Wedding.
Martha Stewart Weddings]

No comments: