Sunday, February 01, 2009



I'm sitting on the couch at Adam's parents house listening to their hustle and bustle for a Sunday morning. His mom is offering me bagels and cinnamon rolls not to mention she gave me a purse and a bag of coffee beans to bring to my parents. I love it....it's just sweet, you know? CNN is on the tv, his dad is making eggs, and his brother is trying to figure out what's wrong with iTunes. I say all of this because I'm in the midst of the family- you get to the point with people where they let their guards down and let you into their home. I mean sure, they'll allow me to step into their house but sometimes you're not truly invited into their home. It's the point of acceptance and comfortability. Like I said, it's just sweet.
We'll soon eat those cinnamon rolls and go back to the apartment to pick up Kaelah and head to Memphis. Kaelah's ex boyfriend lives right outside of Memphis so she'll hang out with him and I with Adam- we'll leave tomorrow night as we both have to be back in Franklin by early Tuesday morning.

Last night I went to coffee with Holli, who is undoubtedly one of my most favorite people. Without even noticing it we stayed there for 3 hours straight...you know you're having a good time and with good company when you the time passes so quickly. I wish I saw her more often, I must make a better effort in visiting her in Clarksville.

Oh and by the way thank you to Lauren Kupchik for graciously letting me borrow her car- I love you LK!
Off to check the rest of my e-mails and stop this stomach from growling. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday...it's supposed to be 56-60 outside! Yay!

No comments: