Wednesday, June 17, 2009

With the wedding quickly approaching we are hurriedly getting all of the details in place! With so many tasks at hand we both, if not all of us involved, breathe a sigh of relief when they get accomplished.
Yesterday Adam and I went to Nashville after a quick bite to eat at SATCO, we visited hotels. As the wedding will be late into the evening and we won't fly out until the next morning, we get to stay the night at a beautiful hotel of our choice.
The first one we visited was cool and modern but nothing that I would like to spend my honeymoon in. The second was beautiful Union Station off of Broadway in downtown Nashville.
Walking in we both loved the decoe. high celings and personal service.





We also visited The Hermitage Hotel who had unbelievable service. As it was slightly raining outside I popped out of the car to walk in and a man ran up to me holding an umbrella over my head to walk me to the door. Ummmm, yes please! The room was nice, the bathroom though was spectacular! There was a flat screen hanging on the mirror that you could tilt to view from the bathtub! I mean, look at it!

Loved it, but alas too expensive for only spending about 10 hours there. Cool story for ya :) We get into the elevator to head down stairs, down one floor the door opens with a stylish musician-y scruffy man walking in on his blackberry. He apologized for secluding himself from the rest of us and laughed. Later that night Adam and I were watching E! News Live and there's a segment on the CMA festival- they spotlight on Sugarland's performance, lo and behold the blackberry man was the lead guitarist in Sugarland! (sorry I think that was the longest sentence of man kind) Cool :)

We've decided on Union Station and will fly out the next morning at 6:55. Whooooa we will be so tired. San Francisco, here we come!
Also I must mention we kicked butt on booking flights and addressing invitations. Hooah!
Alright I'm done, off to my apartment for a good nights rest.
Bon nuit

No comments: