Thursday, May 21, 2009



Invitations it is!

We have already purchased the cardstock in which we'll use to print the invitations.
Target has a great deal where you can buy 50 blank 5x7 cards with envelope for $10! We ended up buying three and are (late in the game, yes I know) designing what we'd like to have on them.
I've found a few fonts which I like a lot and though they cost roughly $30, I love them and I'd rather play it the legal way. (That's what marrying a lawyer does to you! Oh my word :) Oh oh oh but there are some sites that provide you with free fonts as well- at this point I've only seen the tip of the ice berg in the font world. It's so much fun to design these!!

Oh and we've also decided on honey bee's for the "icon" I guess you could say. (Must give great great remarks for Faye and Greer's blog- they've been a wonderful source as of late.
There's a family I sat for once who owns a winery out in California and their icon was a honeybee- Honig Wines- There's also Patron tequila whose bee I really like the design of. Ornate, not cartoony is what we're going for.

We're definitely behind on sending the invites out. You'd think with the time crunch we've given ourselves that we'd kick it in gear but really we're somewhat lax. uh oh.

Also changes have been made with the honeymoon! A new post will have all of the fun info and plans :)

No comments: