Tuesday, January 27, 2009



such a dreary day it is.

This morning I woke up to gray skies, something I've grown accustomed to this past month. I don't remember January being so rainy...was I just blissfully ignorant? Whatever the case I stayed in bed and read the first chapter in 'Wild at Heart' by John Eldredge. It is a book giving great insight into the heart of a man and who he truly desires within him- the need to save the day, have adventures and explore. There's a companion to Wild at Heart called 'Captivating' written by John and his wife Stasi revealing the heart of a woman. Where as each book is written respectively for the specific genders, I've heard it's a great idea to read the other. Adam bought Captivating at Barnes and Noble last week and offered to read it if I would like to read his copy of Wild at Heart.
I think as a couple looking towards marriage we are taking steps towards understanding each other on a different level, the levels we may not feel important enough to explain. So anywho I'm reading that and am finishing up Conversations with Tom Petty. I swear I've been reading on it for 2 months!
Tonight I'll stay in again and maybe play 'Deal or No Deal' with Josh and Brittany.
Hello winter days you are heavily upon us.
Good evening one and all :)

No comments: